Saturday, September 15, 2007

Preschool Update

Just dressed up to go to Garden Ridge.

He's getting too big!


I was trying to hold him out from taking a nap and he passed out on
the couch!

Ethan is still doing well in preschool. He actually took a nap both days! One was for an hour and one was for 30 minutes. Tuesday was his first full day of school. When I picked him up he was sitting in time out! I asked him why he was in time out and he put his finger up to his mouth and said, "Shhh, I'm in time out." It was hard not to laugh. Turns out he was chasing a little girl and trying to take away her stuffed Nemo toy. On Thursday Mondo took him to school. Mondo asked him if he wanted to go to school and he said yes and got all excited. Then a few minutes later he said, "Nevermind Daddy, no school, stay home on couch." Pretty funny. He was ok once he got there. As far as the pregnancy goes, it's same old same old. A few contractions here and there and more nasty veins popping up every day. I go to the doctor on Monday for a check up and for my gestational diabetes test. Yuck. Until then.........

1 comment:

Missanyss said...

Ethan is the perfect mix of you and Mondo both! Such a cutie. I totally understand about those nasty veins. I don't even walk around in shorts EVER b/c mine are so bad! I need mine to get zapped!