Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Belated Easter

Blake's daughter brought her two baby lambs for the kids to play with. They were a big hit. Ethan looks like he's about to attack it but he was actually really sweet with them. He wanted them to chase him. They weren't really into that.

He's trying to open an egg. I don't know what was in that one.


Mommy and Caleb. He was too busy checking out his egg to smile for the camera.

That's Nicole and Caitlin. She is about 1.5 months older than Caleb.

Decorating the bunny cake...an Easter tradition.

Yummy! (Actually it's not because it's covered in coconut...and kid germs!)

Caleb really enjoyed all the Easter festivities!

Ethan about to love on a lamb.I have no idea what face he is making at Hailey. He's just being silly as usual!

I'm finally getting around to posting about Easter. Unfortunately this year, Easter was over shadowed by our trip to San Antonio so we didn't do a lot of exciting things. The Easter bunny brought an Easter basket for Ethan with animal stuff in it and Caleb got a little stuffed blue duck. Of course, there are no pics of that because I had just come in from work and was trying to go to bed for a few hours before the festivities. We went to my mom's this year for Easter. We had a yummy lunch, the traditional bunny cake, then a cold windy egg hunt. I helped Caleb pick up eggs. Ethan picked up eggs and then threw them...same thing he did last year. He found the "prize egg" with a little help from cousin Blaine. The other kids weren't too excited about that. It's just a bigger egg with extra candy and some change in it. You would think there was $100 in it the way they all want it! But, I was the same way when I was a kid. Hope you enjoy the few pics that I remembered to take. I don't even have one of the two boys together! I was a bad Easter mom this year. Maybe next year.......

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You weren't a bad Easter mommy -- just a busy one :)

I still don't know what Caitlin & Caleb were looking at in the pic of us... LOL!

Guess it will forever be impossible to get a good pic of ALL the children! I don't think we even got a shot of ALL Nana & Papa's grandchildren this year.