Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow White & the Two Dwarfs

I took the boys to the zoo this week. It was such a beatuiful day and we hadn't been in a long time. We had lots of fun and met some new animal friends. I know you're thinking 'how many pictures can you have from the zoo?' Here are just a few from our latest trip.


This is my attempt to get a group photo while holding both kids and the camera. Two out of three looking isn't bad.
This is the typical picture lately. Ethan trying to hold Caleb in place for a picture and Caleb is not having it! We were riding the train...and no, they didn't sit alone.

Deep in thought...what a cute kid.

There's a monkey on the train! Oh wait, it's just Ethan.

This was the highlight of the day. This squirrel came up to us and wanted Ethan's M&M's! He climbed up on the stroller looking for food.

Then he ran over to Ethan and was literally crawling up his leg to get to the M&M's. We didn't give him any. Ethan was literally dragging the squirrel on his jeans when we walked away. It was the coolest thing ever.

I named this little bird Stingy. He wouldn't get off my food stick. I was literally trying to shake him off so some other birds could have a taste and he was holding on for dear life.

It worked out for photo ops! And no, Caleb didn't actually touch him. I wouldn't let him get that close...he might have lost a finger!

1 comment:

The Joyce Family said...

Those were great pictures. I can't believe that squirel!! I wonder if we'll ever run into him again.