Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Another Mother's Day has come and gone. I'm so blessed to be a mother of two sweet boys. They definitely bring me joy and make me laugh like no one else can. They just ooze love and sweetness and I could just eat them up! All my life I dreamed about being a mother and I'm so lucky to have been able to have these children. I still hold a little place in my heart for my very first baby that I lost. I know I wasn't very far along but it was still a baby to me and I wanted it so bad. But, God gave me two more to love and I couldn't ask for more.


This was what I came home to on Sunday morning. Those are reese's peanut butter cups. My favorite! Someone got creative.


Mommie and her sweet boys!

I had to put this one on here. It totally sums up my life with Caleb. We were posed all cute and then he turned to me and spit in my face right as Mondo took the picture. Priceless.

I love this!!! This is from Caleb's class at church.

That's my little Ethan's hand, so cute.
Ethan made this at school. He spelled "mom" and drew me a flower. So sweet! I'm such a sucker for anything my kids make for me.

This was on the inside. He wrote his own name, although the letters are a little jumbled. It makes perfect sense to me.

This was also in the card. It's what Ethan thinks about me. By the way, I've never dressed as Spiderman...I'm always Mary Jane. :-)

And this last picture is to say happy mother's day to my own mother! She was always there for every activity and always baking things for school and church. She let tons of friends come over all the time and destroy the house. She was the neighborhood, school, and church mom. Now she is an awesome Nana and is brave enough to let the kids cook with her! So, happy mother's day to you mom!

2 comments:

Madilyn said...

I love the little card that Ethan made. It's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Aww I loved you post, it was so sweet, you are a great mom and the boys are lucky to have you.

P.S. Ethan's writing is good. His print awareness is great in Mom and is close to having his name too. You can tell he write a lot. Sorry just the teacher coming out :)

Hilari