I'm having a seriously hard time believing that my tiny baby turned four on Dec. 9th. In some ways he still seems so little and needs to be babied and in other ways he is so grown up and can do everything himself. He climbs the drawers in the kitchen to get snacks/cups even though I repeatedly tell him not to. He could live on chips and fruit snacks for the rest of his life. Something cute that I don't want to forget: he puts a chip on top of his sandwich before he takes a bite. He has to make sure he has enough chips for every bite of sandwich! He loves garlic on everything. Even ramen noodles. He will only drink "plain milk" and will gag if you give him chocolate milk.
He loves Christmas and will happily celebrate it all year.
He loves his big brother. He has the role of pesky little brother down perfect. ;-) I'm so glad I have two boys who will grow up together with a strong bond.
He loves cake!
He will be starting T-ball this Spring. I can't wait for him to actually get to play like Bubba does.
Speaking of superheroes...he loves to dress up. Anywhere. Yep, that's him in Walmart in his Spiderman costume. And it was nowhere near Halloween. We fit right in. ;-)
Here he is in the Verizon store with his "Robin cape" on. He wears that one all the time.

He was perched in between the front car seats while waiting for Ethan to get out of school.
He started preschool this year and is doing great!
He could eat at McDonald's every day. We rarely get the Happy Meals anymore because he always wants more chicken nunnets. So healthy, I know.
He has a strange obsession with eyeballs which peaked around Halloween. It didn't help that Nana bought anything that had eyeballs on it. Those are eyeball suckers on his eyeballs.
Happy birthday to my wild and crazy little guy. You are continually teaching me patience, you give me SO MUCH love, and you give the best "groof hugs" (group). I'm so glad God picked me to be your mommy! Happy 4th Birthday Caleb!!
That's Ethan. Weird, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment