Saturday, September 5, 2015

Christmas!


The snack spread! Seriously, I look forward to the snacks more than the presents!

The best family pic we could get.

Money!

It's loud chaos with all of the kids opening gifts...but it's awesome. :-)




Papa showing the kids the train. Always a big hit. :-)


Then it was off to Aunt Tina's house to celebrate with Mondo's side of the family. The kids drew numbers and exchanged gifts.

Mondo's mom and siblings.


The kids had a great time with their cousins.

We also celebrated Abel's birthday! Stinks to be born on Christmas day. Yes, I made him a cake. :-)

Then it was back to Nana and Papa's to stay the night. The boys sprinkled their reindeer food on the front lawn.

We set out milk and cookies for Santa.

And then Santa came! Ethan requested a real German Shephard but Santa knew that wouldn't happen...so he got a stuffed one instead. ;-)

Caleb wanted an orange cat...so he got a stuffed one too. Man that Santa has a good sense of humor.

Some blessed boys.




Crazy-looms!











I thought he would be disappointed but he said, "I don't care if he's not a real dog, I love him!" He named him Striker. ;-)

 

Mmmm mmmmm mmmm, Christmas breakfast!

Ethan gave Striker a bowl too. ;-)


Veggin out with the couch "spreaded out" (that's what I called it as a child).

Playing new video games from Santa.


And a little pumpkin pie to top the morning off. :-)

We got an Elf on the Shelf this year. The kids named him Elfie and they had a great time discovering where he was every morning. Elfie wrote them a note on Christmas that he was returning to the North Pole but they were able to hold him and give him a hug before he left. (You're not supposed to touch the Elf on the Shelf or he loses his magic.)

Caleb was scared to touch him but Ethan wasn't!

Adorbs! It was kinda sad when Elfie was gone the next morning. We missed that crazy guy. ;-)

No comments: