I was sad to learn that middle school doesn't have Field Day. :-( So, it was just me and Caleb this year! He had a great time learning the traditions of his new school's Field Day.
 |
| He had a fun time getting to be out on the big football field. It was cloudy for a while but HOT! |
 |
| Excited for his first place ribbon! |
 |
| Pit stop for some popsicles. |
 |
| Running a relay. |
 |
| Class tug-of-war! |
 |
| It was intense but his class won! |
 |
| I was happy to go inside to eat lunch and cool off! |
 |
| Long jump. |
 |
| Soccer kick. |
 |
| Baseball throw. |
 |
| Wet sponge relay. |
 |
| Silly boys dunked themselves in the little pool when it was over. |
 |
| Ahh, nice and cooled off! |
 |
| Water balloon toss. |
 |
| Shoe kick...pretty funny! |
 |
| I was glad that I was able to go...even if I did sweat to death! |
No comments:
Post a Comment