As always, Christmas time is very busy! Between school activities and doing fun things at home there is little down time....but we wouldn't have it any other way. :-) This is a long post of random Christmas activities!
| I love this pic! Sometimes there is brotherly love. Ethan was helping Caleb put some ornaments at the top of the tree. |
![]() |
| Finished product. Looks pretty good! |
| If you look closely at the tree you will see that Elfie came back to visit! And Caleb is holding Elfie's pet reindeer. He was so excited! |
| For the first few days of Elfie's appearance, Caleb would come home from school and talk to Elfie about his day. SO CUTE!! |
| Snapped a pic in front of a pretty tree at the club. |
| Caleb's class led chapel during the last week before Christmas break. |
| They put on a little play and it was so cute to see Caleb not being shy and actually performing! |
![]() |
| I took a selfie in front of the tree before my work Christmas party. |
![]() |
| Our party was at the House of Blues this year and it was SO FUN! I was happy that I didn't have to work and was able to go. |
![]() |
| Ethan had a Christmas concert. I always love to hear him play the cello. He's awesome! |
![]() |
| We had a little party at work with my co-workers and a few of the dr's. |
![]() |
| I helped with Caleb's Christmas party at school. I'm glad he still wants me there! |
![]() |
| 4th grade momma's! |
| Caleb's 4th grade class. Sweet group of kiddos! |
| Enjoying some snacks. |
![]() |
| I love how outgoing he has become. He's come a LONG way from my little shy baby! |
![]() |
| 4th grade teachers. |
| Switching gears to Nana and Papa's apartment! Even though they moved she still needed a mini Santa Land! |
| All of the grandkids working on gingerbread houses...a yearly tradition. |
| Here is Elfie showing you our completed gingerbread house. |
![]() |
| This is part of Ethan's youth group at church. They got together and wrapped presents that they bought for a needy family. Love to see him getting involved! :-) |













No comments:
Post a Comment