We used to go to San Antonio ALL of the time! But, it had been a few years since we went so we decided to go on Christmas break. We wanted to check out the lights on the River Walk and also see Mondo's family who lives there. We had a great time!
![]() |
| These cutouts were in the hotel lobby so Mondo and I had some fun. |
![]() |
| It was rainy and cold the whole time we were there but we still managed to get some pics! |
| We managed to pick the weekend of Mondo's grandma's birthday! We met his family for birthday lunch at her favorite restaurant. Those guys are two of Mondo's uncles. |
| The boys were excited to get to eat Sunday brunch at La Mansion Del Rio hotel. Mondo and I had eaten there a few times but it had been a while since we'd been back. |
| So delicious! I mainly ate breakfast but there was all types of food there! |
| Had to get a photo op in front of the Alamo. We went inside on a previous trip. |
| This was inside of a store on the River Walk. That kid...lol. |
| We were looking for a new restaurant to try and we found Mamacitas. It was really fun on the inside! I felt like I was at Disney World! |
| And the food was good too! |
![]() |
| This was outside of the restaurant. |







No comments:
Post a Comment