
Hailey's first look at Caitlin on Papa's phone.
Hmmmm...not too sure about the new sister.
Look at that pouty lip.
Wrapped in a Nana blanket.
Sleeping....for now. :-)
Caitlin Marie Weatherford arrived on October 22nd by C-Section at 10:49pm weighing 8 lbs 2 oz. Hailey wasn't too sure about her when they first met but I'm sure they will be best buds growing up since they're so close together. Hailey has been enjoying some time with Nana and Papa while Nicole and Jeff are at the hospital with Caitlin. They should come home tomorrow (the 25th). Nicole got to celebrate her birthday in the hospital on the 23rd. Both are doing well and I can't wait to hold her! I was there the night she was born but left as soon as I caught a peek of her. It was 11:30pm and I had to be up at 5:30am for work. I was a little tired but it was worth it.
2 comments:
Aww-- look at my little pookie!!!! I'm glad you were able to be there when she was born, even if you had to leave quickly, it was sweet of you to stick it out and stay up with having to be up so early. We'll be leaving tomorrow AM (25th) to go home, so if y'all would like to come by- you're more then welcome to anytime you're feeling up to it.
Caitlin is so cute. Abigail was the same way about meeting Elijah. It was pretty rough at first but they are buddies now.
Post a Comment